Let us show you everything you get when you enrolll into the One Year Diploma Course in Interior Designing.
- Classes for 3 Days in a week and for 2 Hours.
- Regular site visit for practical learning
- Regular showroom visit for product learning
- Regular showroom visit for product knowledge
- Chance to participate in NIID Annual Event (Couturiture - Interior Exhibition)
- Internship & Placement support
- Diploma on completion of the course
- Personalized start-up guidance
Diploma in Interior Design course is a certification in the domain of interior designing. Hence the focus is on imparting holistic knowledge in regards to the fundamental concept and principles of the subject. The course is structured to dissipate practical level skills in the subject to the students along with the theoretical understanding of the same. Diploma in Interior Design course pass out student can look for a variety of options in terms of his/her career. He/she can opt for a career in the domain/with firms such as Film and TV industry, Theater, Exhibition Centers, Construction firms, Event management companies, etc.
Course content for interior designing
- Basic Design and Graphic Representation
- Furnishing, Fitting and Services
- Furniture Design and Materials
- Construction and Materials
- Interior Designing
- Professional Practice Estimating
- Vaastu Shastra
- Auto CAD, VRay & Google Sketch Up
- Internship under reputed interior designers / architects